Rogue Community College's counseling and advising staff are here to help you maximize your college experience. We want to help you be successful: whether you're a new student; returning student; or are currently enrolled.
Call to make an appointment:
- 541-956-7192 (RWC)
- 541-245-7552 (RVC)
- 541-245-7863 (TRC)
Program Advising is provided by instructors who teach in the program which you have chosen. Program Advisors can:
- Answer questions about the college and your particular educational objectives;
- Help with program planning and course scheduling to meet your academic goals;
- Answer questions about transferring to other colleges and provide assistance in contacting the transfer college;
- Monitor your progress and provide help as needed; and
- Provide information about the careers you can have with that degree.
- Meeting with your Program Advisor helps ensure you succeed while at RCC. Meeting with your program advisor will help ensure you are on track to graduate in a timely manner.
- If you are program ready, have completed reading 30, Writing 115, and Math 60, see the list of staff who will make an appointment for you to meet with a program advisor in your focus area.
Students who have selected one of the following majors must see their Program Advisor immediately. For a complete list of programs, see the programs table.