RCC Career Resources
- Academic Programs
- RCC’s degree/certificate options overview
- RCC’s on-the-job training opportunity
- Career Base Camp
- Career exploration, self-assessment, and job search tools
- Career Pathways Certificates/Roadmaps
- RCC state approved 12-44 credit programs
- Cooperative Work Experience
- An advanced learning opportunity for students to apply what you've learned in the classroom to your job or internship worksite.
- Holland Codes Career Quiz
- Interactive quiz to determine what career path(s) work best for you
- Individualized Career Training
- Customized training opportunities at RCC, combining general education classes, career-related electives and internships
- Small Business Development Center
- One-on-one advising and business management courses to help make more informed business decisions
RCC Career Services Recommended Courses
Several sections of Career Guidance (CG) and Business Technology courses, offered weekdays and online, are listed in the course catalog. Recommended courses include:
Career and Self-Exploration Courses
CG100 – College Success and Survival
EL115 - Effective Learning and Study Strategies
Job Readiness Courses
RCC Courses about Money
Career Counseling: One on One Appointments
You can meet with a Career Counselor to help define your educational and career goals, assess your abilities, deal with personal concerns, and help minimize obstacles to your success. To schedule a career counseling appointment call 541-245-7552 / 541-956-7191.
Visit the RCC Counseling Department to learn about:
Your career plans may include transferring to a four-year university or planning for graduate school. RCC Transfer Centers are well stocked with resource materials including all Oregon universities school catalogs, brochures, admission and financial aid applications and transfer guides.
- Completing a transfer degree
- Transfer agreements with four-year institutions
- Transfer timelines
- Ensuring course transferability
- Reverse Transfer Degree
Visit the Transfer Centers for more information or to schedule an appointment. Computers are available for students to explore college websites.
- Riverside campus upstairs of G building next to the Counseling department
- Redwood campus in Student Services, Wiseman building
TRiO/SSS helps you create a successful transfer plan to a four-year college or university. Contact TRiO/SSS for more information on eligibility.