Are you in crisis?
During Counseling Department hours, a student can come in or call and meet with a trained therapist.
Grants Pass 541-956-7306
After hours crisis services
If a student requires emergency services outside RCC Counseling Department hours, contact one of the following or go to the emergency room:
-National Suicide Prevention Line:
-Jackson County Crisis Services: 541-774-8201
-Josephine County Crisis Services: 541-474-5360
Emergency numbers are free, 24-hour hotlines available to anyone who is in emotional distress.
The Counseling Department's goal is to help students succeed and make the most of their RCC experience. Academic advisors and counselors provide retention and support services to current students as well as individuals who are interested in becoming students at Rogue Community College. Members of the counseling department can offer assistance with:
- Making career and educational choices
- Returning to school and adjusting to change
- Developing academic plans for accomplishing goals
- Improving inter-personal communication skills
- Coping with stress and anxiety
- Strengthening student success
- Transfer process advising and transfer information
Counseling Department services include:
Academic Advising and Career Information
Student Support Services