Advising & Registration Clinics
Advising and Registration Clinics (ARCs)
Rogue Community College offers Advising and Registration Clinics for all students new to college or who are in their first term. These one hour clinics provide students with the opportunity to learn how to prepare, plan, and register for your next term's courses and to continue these practices throughout your college career.
In a group setting of up to 16 students you will learn the ins and outs of self-advising and registration, be cleared to register for the coming term, and get answers from fellow students as well as professional advisors.
Contact the Counseling department to sign up today!
- RVC in Medford: 541-245-7552 or stop by the front desk on the top floor of the G Building.
- RWC in Grants Pass: 541-956-7192 or stop by the front desk in the Student Services Building.
You can also sign up directly from your MyRogue account by logging in and clicking on "Advising Signup."
- Balancing your schedule and credit load
- Academic Calendar and Priority Registration
- Program Guides and Course Descriptions
- Advising and Counseling Services
- Schedule of Classes and what it means
- MyRogue Account including Degree Audit, Financial Aid Status, Program Planner, and Registration Codes & Dates
- How to Register for Classes
- And the Pre-requisite ladders (below):