Confidential, short-term counseling services are available at no charge to RCC students, faculty and staff members. We also offer groups, workshops and classes on a variety of subjects.
Life periodically delivers challenges in our lives that put us under significant stress. When this happens in any part of our lives, it can make studying or doing our work effectively very difficult.
Counselors can help students to:
- Reduce test anxiety
- Gain stress management skills
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships
- Balance demands of family, school and work
- Learn conflict resolution strategies
- Become more effective problem solvers
- Identify referrals for off-campus counseling services
- Identify referrals for Drug and Alcohol services
Counselors can help staff with:
- Managing classroom behavior
- Personal conflicts and crisis support
Our counselors can help you work through these issues and locate resources you can use to resolve the problem so you can successfully continue your studies and/or work at RCC.
A counselor is available...stop by or call:
- Medford: G building - upstairs or call 541-245-7552
- Grants Pass: Student Services building or call 541-956-7192
- White City: Room 187, West Entrance or call 541-245-7863