Welcome to Disability Services
If you are a student with a disability, we are dedicated to ensuring equal access to help you obtain your educational success and personal growth from our college programs.
In order to provide reasonable and appropriate academic accommodations to students with disabilities, you will need to do the following:
- Apply for admission to Rogue Community College
- Complete the Disability Services Application
- Schedule an appointment with the Disability Services Office
- Gather documentation and bring to your appointment, or have a treating professional fax, e-mail or mail document(s) to the Disability Services Office
- Meet with Disability Services Faculty to discuss appropriate accommodations and review your documentation
- Request accommodations for the term using myRogue
Redwood Campus, Wiseman Tutoring
Riverside Campus, Room B-9
Table Rock Campus
Disability Services is an academic support program that helps to provide equal access to educational opportunities for students with disabilities. We collaborate with students, faculty, staff and community members to create usable, inclusive and sustainable learning environments. The program strives to increase awareness and acceptance of those with disabilities in support of RCC's commitment to enhancing each learner's potential and success. RCC recognize disability as an aspect of diversity that is integral to the campus community and society as a whole.