Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search


Third party information may not be necessary to confirm disability or evaluate requests for accommodations when a condition or its impacts are readily apparent or comprehensively described.

When there is not adequate information to make a decision, additional documentation that is specifically tailored to the student's functional limitation will be requested.

If third party documentation is required, Disability Services will have you sign a release to request documentation from a third party. If accommodations are put in place they will be temporary. They will be in effect for one (1) term, until documentation is received.

Disability Services will make three (3) attempts at obtaining your documentation. After the third attempt, Disability Services will contact you to inform you that the final attempt has been made. It is now your responsibility to obtain documentation.

How can I obtain documentation?

Documentation can be requested from providers, such as:

  • Health care providers
  • High school/College records
  • Mental health care providers
  • Veterans Administration
  • Vocational Rehabilitation

You may give your provider(s) a Disability Services Verification form or provide Disability Services with copies of medical records, evaluations, or diagnostic reports.

Check with your health care provider(s) to see if they offer medical record access online. Current providers include:

Grants Pass Clinic - FollowMyHealth
Asante® - MyChart®
La Clinica - MyChart®
Providence Medford Medical Center - MyChart®

For Veterans

Current Ratings Information: EBenefits
Medical Chart Information: MyHealtheVet

Where is the documentation kept?

Documentation is stored as an electronic file in the Disability Services' office and is not part of the student's academic record.