Once you have approved accommodations and AFTER you have registered for classes:
- Go to: www.roguecc.edu
- Select the myRogue link at the upper right side of the home page.
- Enter your student ID number and password in the corresponding fields.
- Select Manage Accommodations.
- Select the term for which you are requesting accommodations.
- Click the box beside the accommodation(s) you would like to receive for each class during the term. Note: Accommodations are voluntary however; if you chose NOT to select an accommodation (extra time for testing) you wave the right to that accommodation until it is selected. Retests will not be considered.
- Submit your request.
- Accommodation Notification letters will be e-mailed to each of your instructors and to you at the email address RCC has on file for you. Please check your Spam filters or put @roguecc.edu on a “safe list’ in order to ensure our email makes it to your inbox.
- Meet with your instructor at the beginning of each term to insure they received your accommodation letter. Discuss accommodations that may require coordination with your instructor, such as Testing in the Testing center, Additional Time for Assignments and Occasional Absences.
If you have difficulties navigating this system, please contact our office, and we will help you become familiar with the process.