Official RCC Transcripts may be ordered by two methods:
- $5 per transcript destination, $1 per additional transcript to same location. Allow 3-5 business days for normal processing and standard USPS mail.
- $25 Express 2-day mail fee (optional). Orders will be processed and mailed the same day if received by 10:00 a.m.
Transcripts to Southern Oregon University are free of charge. To order transcripts to SOU, please submit the paper form: SOU Transcript Request
Students can access their unofficial transcript online through their myRogue account.
Rogue Community College does not have transcripts of GED scores. All GED transcripts and certificates must be requested through this GED Credentialing link
Other Pertinent Information
- Official transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Written consent from the student is required for anyone but the student to pick up a transcript.
- For release of your transcript, your student account must be current, with no past due balances.
- On your transcript request, you may request that your transcript be held until:
- Current term grades are posted
- Degree notation
- Alpha Zeta Pi Notation
- Grade Change