Priority to register is based on the number of credits successfully completed at RCC. It does not include courses attempted or graded F, W, I, AU, Z or NP. If you need to know the number of credits you have completed, check the Web site and view cumulative credits completed at the end of your unofficial transcript. Students may also register on any scheduled registration day or time after their priority day. Changes to the schedule of classes may occur after you have registered. It is important that you verify your schedule before purchasing books or going to class.
Class sizes are limited
Be prepared to select alternative classes or sections. If you have questions about when to register, e-mail Rogue Central at: RCS@roguecc.edu
New Student Registration
Take a placement test before registering for classes. If you plan on using financial aid to pay for tuition, apply three months in advance.
- Individuals with a disability should contact the Disability Services office at 541-956-7337 in Grants Pass, 541-245-7537 in Medford for information and forms to request placement test accommodations. Individuals requesting placement test accommodations are required to submit necessary forms and documentation at least one week prior to the last scheduled placement test for that term. Call 541-956-7191 in Grants Pass, 541-245-7552 in Medford, or refer to the placement test link within your myRogue account for the current placement test schedule. You may attend an optional registration assistance lab.
- Attend a mandatory New Student Orientation. At orientation you will receive the information and resources you need to make a strong start in college. Make an appointment for orientation after your placement test or signup for New Student Orientation online. Orientation is required for all first-time degree seeking, transfer, or financial aid students. Make an appointment for orientation after your placement test, or by calling 541-956-7191 in Grants Pass, 541-245-7552 in Medford.
- Register for classes. Use the priority registration schedule to determine when you are eligible to register for classes. Register online using your username (or your student ID number) and password.
- Access your program planner to review the courses that your advisor has recommended and insure that you are approved to register. If your OK to register has expired, make an appointment with your advisor well before registration begins to plan your courses and receive the OK to register for up to one year.
See your advisor for assistance selecting classes well before registration dates. When necessary, apply for a program evaluation or evaluation of transfer credits at least six weeks prior to your registration date. Evaluation requests submitted after the deadline will both be processed for the next scheduled advising and registration period.
- Check the priority registration schedule to determine when you should register. You may also register any registration day after your priority day.
- Register online. If you do not have an advisor's approval see No. 1. Tuition and fees must be paid in full or by installment by the deadline. Payment can be made by check, cash, credit card or money order at Rogue Central. Online payment by credit card is also available. Students who owe money to RCC from any previous term or from the current term, must pay in full prior to registration for subsequent terms. Students who have defaulted on federal student loans received while in prior attendance at RCC must rehabilitate their student loans, bringing them into good standing, prior to again registering at RCC.
Students with physical limitations or certain disability conditions may need a special registration time. Contact Disability Services for an appointment to receive special registration authorization.