Financial Aid Student Budget
The following student budget (estimated cost of attendance) is based on average, full-time enrollment for three terms during the summer-spring academic year and includes:
- Tuition and Fees: RCC's per-credit tuition rate is set annually by RCC's Board of Education. Average full-time enrolment is 13 credits per term. Standard College Services and technology fees are based on enrollment level.
- Books and Supplies: An estimate of average costs for required texts/supplies.
- Room and Board: An estimate of average shelter/food costs based on double occupancy and off-campus housing.
- Personal and Transportation: An estimate of possible expenses for personal items, clothing, recreation and travel.
- Loan Fees: Covers a portion of the fee for all loan recipients (only added to those students that are receiving federal student loans from RCC).
Budget Components 2016/17
|Tuition* & Fees||$4476|
|Books & Supplies||1200|
|Room & Board||8721|
*In-state tuition available to Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, or Washington residents. Residents of other states are charged higher out-of-state rates.
A standard budget does not always reflect the needs of all students. If you have extra expenses related to a documented disability, notify Rogue Central. Even when an increased budget is approved, it does not necessarily lead to additional aid eligibility.
Personal Budgeting Tools
Tools to help you with your own budget: