Save Money on Books
To keep your costs down, consider the following options:
- Shop our Bookstores early or watch Rogue Connect (RCC's campus app) for student-to-student sales.
- Utilize eBooks in the campus stores or at https://roguecc.redshelf.com for 40-60% off new prices.
- Rent selected books or supplies from campus store on select titles. (e.g., calculators are also available to rent through the RCC Library.)
- Take advantage of open educational resources (free over the internet) when available.
- Purchase required books and supplies needed to be successful in your courses.
- Sell your used books to fellow students using Rogue Connect or take advantage of book buy-back opportunities during finals week.
If you have questions, see https://bookstore.roguecc.edu/ or contact us at:
Redwood Campus - Grants Pass 541-956-7160
Riverside Campus - Medford 541-245-7591
Table Rock Campus - White City 541-245-7870