RCC logos (black, blue and white) are available here in a ZIP file for downloading. Instructions for MS Word and Publisher:
- Click on the link below and save the zip file in your downloads directory. Your downloads directory is located under you desktop directory by default.
- Open Windows explorer (your file manager) to access the downloads directory located below your desktop directory.
- Open the downloads directory and double click on the RCC logos zip file in the downloads directory.
This will open it up so you have access to the logos. You can save the logo you want in a different location or browse to this location once your document is open.
- Open Word or Publisher and select "insert picture" browse to where you saved the logo and insert it as you would a photo. You can resize the logo once it's placed on the document by selecting it dragging the corner handles to rescale it to the size you need.
- RCC logos (EPS versions) horizontal black, blue and white
- RCC logos (EPS versions) stack black, blue and white
- PNG (bitmap) logos
- Go Ospreys Head
Disclaimer: The official family of logos are trademarks of Rogue Community College and have been carefully designed to represent the institution. The official logotype consists of the letters RCC, the river and trees artwork, and the words “Rogue Community College.” The official logo, depicted here in two variations (horizontal and stacked) and three colors (black, blue and white), is the only logo that represents the college. The name as depicted is part of the logotype and must not be altered. Nor should the logotype artwork (river and trees) be separated from the college name. For more information on using the RCC logo, see the RCC Style Guide and Standards of Communication.