New Student Welcome Day
Be Rogue Ready.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9 am - 1 pm
- Riverside Campus, Medford
- Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
More information to follow.
New Student Welcome Day is designed just for you, new students! Come for the day or drop by for a short while. We want to meet you and help you get Rogue Ready for your first day of college.
Example of Activities
When you arrive, don't forget to check-in and be entered to win a prize!
9:00-12:00 Be Rogue Ready
- Learn about free resources for students
- Get your student ID card
- Get a library card
- Take a campus tour (available between 9:15 and 11:45)
- Talk to an advisor
- Get help with registration
12:00-1:00 Lunch (free) and drawings
Many college services are open until 5:00, giving you a chance to finish your college business before classes begin.
Note: Activities subject to change
What can I do at New Student Welcome Days to get Rogue Ready?
- Apply for student employment
- Ask financial aid questions
- Buy your textbooks
- Complete the New Student Orientation (NSO)
- Find your classroom(s)
- Get your Student ID card
- Get your library card
- Join students clubs and organizations
- Learn about RCC resources
- Learn about RCC degrees & certificates
- Meet instructors and advisors
- Rate your handshake with Career Services
- Set up a payment plan
- Purchase your discounted bus pass
- Register for classes, with assistance
- Take a campus tour
What should I bring to New Student Welcome Day?
Bring your RCC Student ID number, forms to complete, and anything else you have questions about. Water stations will be available around campus to fill your water bottle. Sunscreen recommended!
Parking, Driving Directions and Bus Routes
For More information:
Contact Career Services
541-245-7538 at Riverside Campus (Medford)
541-956-7323 at Redwood Campus (Grants Pass)