The strategic planning site is intended to keep you informed about strategic planning at Rogue Community College. If you have questions about the work, are interested in getting involved, or have comments to offer, please contact Mary O'Kief, Grants and Planning Coordinator.
- Getting started with the new data management system (enter your departmental objectives)
There are seven core elements in strategic planning process including the following:
- Design the planning process and form groups to do the work;
- Analyze the major strategic challenges facing RCC in the coming 3-4 years;
- Review and modify the mission, vision, and value statements as needed;
- Develop institutional priorities (goals and measurable objectives) to address the strategic challenges;
- Develop annual institutional and departmental action plans and measurable outcomes;
- Implement and/or pilot annual action plan activities; and
- Assess and institutionalize as appropriate.