Student Employment at Rogue Community College helps students:
- Learn job search skills
- Advance toward career goals
- Gain valuable work experience
- Pay for college expenses
- Students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits
- maintain a cumulative grade point average of:
- 2.0 for regular positions.
- 3.0 for Peer Assistant/Peer Tutor positions
- Students may work a maximum of 20 hours per week
Student Employee Pay Rates
Regular Positions: $9.25
Peer Assistants/ Peer Tutors: $9.80
Student Employment Funding
Student employee positions are funded by both Federal Work Study and Learn & Earn. These funding sources allow all students who meet student employment eligibility to apply for campus student positions.
Student employment is intended to be a productive learning experience. RCC encourages students to choose a position that relates to a student’s academic and occupational goals whenever possible.
Departments will work around student’s classes when assigning work schedules. Students may not work during a scheduled class time.
For questions regarding student employment, contact our Human Resources Student Employment Specialist at 541-956-7091.