TRiO Educational Talent Search
Educational Talent Search (ETS) is a federally funded TRiO program that helps individuals achieve their dreams of one day attending college.
TRiO ETS is open to middle and high school students who meet federal TRiO guidelines and attend a TRiO ETS target school in Jackson County. Funded by the U.S. Department of Education, ETS has helped millions of students go to college and can help you to attend college anywhere in the country - provided you are academically qualified.
Discover your potential - open the door to college.
Participants must demonstrate that they meet federal TRiO guidelines:
- Qualify as low income and first generation student (your parents did not obtain a four-year college degree)
- Be low-income only; or be first generation only
- Be a U.S. citizen or a qualified permanent resident
All applicants are required to complete a TRiO ETS application form.
TRiO ETS Target Schools:
- White Mountain Middle School
- McLoughlin Middle School
- Talent Middle School
- Eagle Point High School
- South Medford High School
- Phoenix High School
- Central Medford High School
Federal funds have been allocated for the TRiO Educational Talent Search program. 100% of this project is financed through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education.