Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

International Student Information

international students at RCCRogue Community College (RCC) has been serving the people of southern Oregon for more than 40 years.

Many community members in the region received their healthcare, law enforcement, manufacturing technology, education and business training at RCC.

Students can select from more than 80 degree and certificate programs. International students must be enrolled full-time (12 credits or more) for three of the four quarters during the school year and be admitted to an academic or vocational program.

Visit the RCC Degree and Certificate page.

RCC Faculty

faculty at RCCRCC instructors are “caring, dedicated, professional, respectful, and supportive.” These are some of the terms RCC students and  graduates frequently use to describe the college’s faculty. In their own words:

• “RCC instructors are good at providing tools and information, sharing experience and knowledge, and taking time to make sure everyone knows and understands the material.” Rafael Lozano

• “Instructors are so giving of their time and open to requests. I am grateful for the learning experiences and relationships. Dylan Orton

• "I was just really surprised how much I enjoyed RCC and how impressed I was with the instructors.” Eric Grace

• "Instructors at RCC are caring, expert teachers, advocates and cheerleaders, she said. “If you want to learn more, there’s always someone who can teach you or show you where to find the answers.” Melissa Lowther

• “The teachers encourage you to go as far as you can.” Joel Krawczyk

• “The nursing program’s amazing. I really couldn’t have done it without the help of all the incredible instructors and my fellow students. The faculty have many years of experience and they all bring their expertise of certain areas of nursing.” Julie Townsend

• “I haven’t had one instructor at RCC who wasn’t great,” she said. “They all have expertise and knowledge about what they’re teaching.” Charity Schattschneider