Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Submit U.S. Transcripts to RCC

Submit U.S. transcripts from another college to RCC

We can use your unofficial transcripts to place you into your first term of classes. You will need to submit your official transcripts if you’d like those courses to be evaluated for RCC college credit and applied to your degree.

Mail: If you have transfer credit submit your transcripts to the below address.

Rogue Community College
Attn: Rogue Central
117 S. Central Avenue
Medford, OR 97501

Email: If you order transcripts delivered via email, use

After your transcript has arrived, an Admission Coach ( will contact you by e-mail regarding your placement test waiver status.

Course descriptions are required for classes completed prior to 1992, contact your prior colleges to request course descriptions and submit these to Rogue Central.

The college will review your transcripts from previous college(s) and any classes that are transferable will be applied to your declared major. This process could take up to 8 weeks so you will want to do this as soon as possible!

If you attended a college outside the U.S. do NOT send your official transcripts directly to RCC. Click here for instructions on how to submit International Transcripts for evaluation.

Click the link for additional, more detailed information about Transfer Transcripts.