Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Meet the Staff

Mission

The Advising department strives to support, empower, and teach each individual student in constructing meaningful educational plans that align with career and life aspirations. Holistic advising assists students in identifying internal and external resources that support a positive journey and foster self-directed, responsible-decision makers leading to successful completion of degree requirements.

Vision

The RCC Advising Department aspires to provide the highest quality advising and decision-making skills to students of all backgrounds to enhance their personal and academic growth.

Values

Honesty, Growth, Respect, Diversity, Success

Greg MillickGreg Millick
Advising Case Manager: Athletics

Email | 541-956-7326

Hello, my name is Greg Millick. I am the Head Coach of the Men’s Soccer Team at Rogue Community College and Head Coach of the Rogue Valley Timbers of Boys U13 and Boys U14. I have been at RCC for 6 years. My education background consists of a Bachelor of Education from Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA and a Master of Science; Emporia State University; Emporia, KS.

My hobbies are soccer, basketball, tennis, anything sport related; watching and playing. I enjoy being at home with my wife when I am not working. She also is very active with me when we go hiking or working out. I have one pet at home, my dog is a Shibia Inu. He is 8 years old and his name is Steinbeck.

Nikki KoenigNikki Koenig 
Advising Case Manager: STEM, Social and Behavioral Science, Education Pathways
Undeclared majors, or AAOT/AGS majors with last name starting with A-E

Email | 541-956-7266

My name is Nikki Koenig and I started working at RCC as a Student Services Assistant, while pursuing my education.  I loved working at RCC so much that shortly after graduating, I returned to Rogue to work in the financial aid department; that was over 10 years ago. While working at RCC I have worked in financial aid, admissions, and now advising.  I love helping students navigate through their educational endeavors.  One of my favorite days of the year is commencement when I get to see “my” students walk across stage receiving their diploma.

Outside of work I love to be outside, whether it is gardening, rafting, disc golfing, hanging out with friends or playing with the animals and kids.  I have horses, dogs, cows, koi fish, and pigs.  I look forward to continuing to grow both personally and professionally to make sure I am giving my students the best information possible.

Shannon Van Lehn

Shannon Van Lehn
Advising Program Coordinator II

Email | 541-956-7143

Hello! My name is Shannon Van Lehn and I have been at RCC almost five years. I attend RCC and SOU where I earned my Bachelors in Psychology and went on to receive my Master’s in Public Administration from Capella University. I am a first-generation nontraditional student and a Southern Oregon Native, which is where I have continued to enjoy working in the community college environment where everyone has a diverse background and story. I enjoy the position of creating and adapting processes that best serve our students.

In my free time, I enjoy the outdoors and spending time with my friends and family. I love camping, taking out my canoe, biking and road trips. When I am not outdoors, I am usually working on renovating my house, playing games (especially darts) and finding live music and concerts.

Favorite Book: Other Voices, Other Rooms – Truman Capote
Favorite TV show(s): Wilfred or Schitt’s Creek

Karli Huntley
Karli Huntley
Advising Case Manager
Business and Health Professions, Public Safety Pathways
Undeclared majors, or AAOT/AGS majors with last name starting with N-Z

Email | 541-956-7384

Hello, my name is Karli Huntley! I moved to the Southern Oregon area with my family in 2019 and have been with RCC for 6 months now. I earned my Associate of Social and Behavioral Sciences from Butte College in 2013 and a BA in Psychology from National University in 2015. My background in education, finance and customer service has led me to RCC as an Academic Advisor. My prior time spent in education in the community college system consisted of work in Disability Services, Counseling, and teaching. I am passionate about working alongside students during their academic career to help them find the right career fit, feel supported, confident and have the resources they need to be successful in their future endeavors.

In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, bicycling, road trips and painting. I also love visiting the beautiful lakes and wineries in Southern Oregon on the weekends with my family.

Favorite TV show(s):  Parks and Rec and New Girl.

Cailin MondoCailin Mondo
Advising Case Manager
Arts, Humanities, Communications and Health Professions, Public Safety Pathways
Undeclared majors, or AAOT/AGS majors with last name starting with F-M

Hi! My name is Cailin Mondo. I moved here from central California earlier this year so I am new to RCC and to Southern Oregon. I earned my B.A. in Psychology in 2016 and my M.S. in Higher Education Administration in 2020. My background has primarily been with K-12 students leading up to joining RCC, but I am passionate about working with college students and I look forward to playing a role in ensuring those at RCC have a great experience during their academic career.

Outside of work, I love to make good use of my camera, especially when I get the chance to visit somewhere new. I enjoy spending time with friends and family as much as possible and I am always up for staying in or going out as long as I'm in good company. Moving to a whole new place has given me a great opportunity to explore and get to know new areas and find all the good local places to visit, which I am also very excited about! I’m looking forward to continuing to form valuable connections and grow with you during your journey here at RCC!