Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search


Delinquent student and agency accounts are sent to collections. The College utilizes Southern Oregon Credit Services (SOCS) and the Department of Revenue.  Student and agency payments on accounts that have been sent to collections need to be submitted to SOCS directly.  Contact SOCS to make payment arrangements at (541)773-6238.

Should you have reason to believe the balance is not owed, you may complete a Student Record Appeal.

For additional questions on accounts currently in collections, email