Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Frequently Asked Questions

When and where is the commencement ceremony going to be held?
A pre-recorded video ceremony will be posted on the RCC website and on YouTube at 1 p.m. on Saturday, June 13th. In addition, a live Facebook event will occur online at the same time.

As a graduate, do I have to wear a cap and gown to participate in the ceremony?
No, caps and gowns are not required for the 2020 event, however, students wishing to order regalia may do so online through the RCC Bookstore website to make your order. The deadline for ordering is May 15th.

How do I know if I am eligible?
Students who have applied for graduation and received a message in their Communicator tab of Degree Audit which states they are eligible for the 2020 ceremony may participate.

Will my name be listed in the program if I don’t participate in commencement?
Yes, if you complete the Graduation Application by May 8th, 2020 and are approved your name will appear in all Commencement publications.

Will my name be read during the Ceremony? 
Names of graduates will be read during the ceremony in alphabetical order by last name.

Will I have an opportunity to walk in a ceremony?
All 2020 graduates will be invited to attend and participate in the 20201 commencement ceremony.

When will I get my degree/certificate?
Degree/Certificates will be processed once all grades are confirmed and accounts are paid in full. You will receive your degree and /or certificate in the mail 8-10 weeks after all grades are submitted.
Make sure that you keep your mailing address in myRogue up to date at all times to insure your degree or certificate is mailed to the correct address. In the event you did not complete your degree, you will receive an email stating the courses you are deficient.

When will my degree and/or certificate be notated on my transcript?
Degrees/Certificates will be notated on RCC transcripts approximately 4 weeks after all grades are confirmed and accounts are paid in full.

If you experience a disability that may require some accommodation in order to participate in a Rogue Community College class or activity, please notify Disability Services; RVC / TRC 541-245-7537 and RWC 541-956-7337 or disabilityservices@roguecc.edu at least 5 business days in advance.