Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

3rd Party Complaints

I am a third party and wish to make a complaint.

If you are a third party - meaning you are not a student or an employee of Rogue Community College but wish to make a complaint you may contact the Director of Risk Management at 541-956-7061 or

If you feel you have been the victim of discrimination based on a protected class please follow the process outlined in Rogue Community College’s Discrimination and Harassment Reports and Investigations procedure.