Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Informal Complaint/Formal Grievance

If you are having a problem with another student, a staff member, a faculty member, or in your class, please seek help from a counselor. Counselors can provide a confidential space for you to discuss your concerns, learn your options, and help you come up with a plan of action or a way to move forward.

Student to Student complaint

Student Grievance Procedure for Non-Protected Class

Title IX complaint

Grade Appeal (see section 2.2)