Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Office and Furniture Moves

Please create an MPulse Work Request for a space assessment prior to all moves and furniture requests.

Facilities is in charge of office relocations and furniture moves. Please submit a work request in MPulse for assistance with moves. 

If computers and phones are involved in a move, you will need to contact your campus Help Desk.

Furniture Requests
Used office furniture may be provided from our inventory in storage. Contact the Facilities office at ext. 7333 and we will check to see if we have an item that meets your needs. If we have something you want, please submit a work request to have the item delivered to you.

If you wish to order new furniture, you will first need to place a work request for an office space assessment. Facilities will then provide purchasing options and quotes, assist with the ordering process through Procurement, and provide installation services if needed.

If you have a furniture item you wish to have removed from your space:

  • Place a work request to have the item assessed. If Facilities determines that the item meets our current furniture standards, the owner must email their campus to see if anyone else wants it, then contact Facilities to let them know the outcome.  Facilities will then relocate the item to its new owner or, if no one claims it, place it in inventory.
  • If the item does not meet RCC furniture standards, your Facilities lead will provide you with instructions on having it surplussed.
  • If the item is of no value, Facilities will remove and dispose of it.

Inter-campus deliveries of boxes, office chairs and other small items are handled by Shipping and Receiving. Contact Shipping at ext. 7156 to arrange for pickup and delivery.

Please contact the Facilities Office at ext. 7333 with any questions.


gov deals a liquidity services marketplace logoGovDeals

Furniture that is no longer useful to the RCC campus may be either donated to non-profit and public institutions or surplussed and auctioned by Facilities and Ops at the GovDeals website. The public is able to view, bid on and purchase items.