Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Emergency and Supplemental Assistance Students

Supplemental Funds
You may request supplemental funding for things like textbooks, equipment, transportation costs, and food by completing this form (Supplemental Funding Form PDF).
Note: Download the Supplemental funding form to your computer and make sure to open it up in the lastest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. This will allow you to fill out the form and save it with your information included. Send back the completed form back to this email address for processing:

Emergency Gift Cards
Students that are currently enrolled may request an emergency gift card for things like food or gas from Advising Case Managers or Counselors.  Please email An Advising Case Manager or Counselor will follow up with you to discuss your needs and how best they can assist you.  Gift cards are limited to a maximum of $50 per term and are intended to help students meet their basic needs.

STEP Program
RCC participates in the SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) Training and Employment Program (STEP).  If you receive SNAP benefits and are earning your GED, building your English skills, or pursuing a career focused program the you may qualify for the STEP program.  STEP participants can receive added resources to help cover transportation, tuition, fees, books, and some other expenses.  If you are interested in the STEP program please contact Brandon Atkins at

SNAP Benefits
SNAP eligibility has been expanded for college students.  If you meet income guidelines and are enrolled in a college program that leads towards employment you may qualify for SNAP benefits which can help pay for food.  You can learn more about SNAP benefits in Oregon at on the Partner’s for a Hunger Free Oregon SNAP for Students website.

You can apply for SNAP benefits through Oregon’s Department of Human Services (DHS) website.  Please note that during an interview with a DHS worker you will need to explain what job you intend to get when you complete your education.

Check Financial Aid Eligibility
You may have additional financial aid you could access to help pay for educationally related expenses including tuition, fees, books, housing, transportation, and food.  Please contact Rogue Central at to discuss your individual situation.

Library Services
Did you know that RCC’s libraries allow students to borrow textbooks and laptops?  If you are interested in these services please visit the Library’s website or contact them at 541-956-7152.