Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

International Student Housing, Transportation & Health Insurance


The college does not have dormitory facilities. Students must make their own housing arrangement. Room or apartment rentals range from $500 to $800 a month and typically have deposit fees. Host families occasionally are available. Please email Kati Watson at  for further information.


Airport services are available into Rogue Valley International Airport in Medford with numerous links through Portland, Seattle, Eugene, and San Francisco. Bus service to the area is also available from Portland, Eugene, and San Francisco. Students must arrange for their own transportation to class. Most students purchase an automobile to use while they are here, but public transportation is available to all three campuses.

Health Insurance

RCC requires international students to have health and accident coverage throughout enrollment. The college does not provide health and accident insurance. However, commercial insurance is widely offered, see Health and Accident Insurance Information page for details. Documentation that you have purchased health and accident insurance must be on file before you can register for classes each term. Submit a photocopy of proof of current health and accident insurance to the Enrollment Services office each term if your insurance is on a term-by-term basis.

The following companies provide insurance coverage commonly used by students in the U.S. Proof of health insurance is required by the first day of your first term of school. You do not need to have health insurance in order to apply for admission and you do not have to use these suggested companies.