Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

International Transcript Evaluation Providers

If you have credits completed at institutions outside of the US, we require the use of an external agency to verify the transferability. You may use an agency of your choice as long as it provides a course-by-course or comprehensive evaluation, including grades. The official report should be mailed directly to RCC. Prior to submitting your official transcripts for evaluation verify the evaluating agency is still listed as a current member on the NACE website by going to

After you have verified RCC has received your official report, you will need to submit a Transfer Credit Evaluation Request to see which credits can be used towards your degree or certificate.

Center for Applied Research, Evaluation and Education, Inc.
PO Box 18358 Anaheim,
CA 92817 USA
Phone: (714) 237-9272
Fax: (714) 237-9279

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
PO Box 514070 Milwaukee,
WI 53203
Phone: (414) 289-3400
Fax: (414) 289-3411

Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc.
601 University Avenue, Suite 127
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone: (916) 921-0790
Fax: (916) 921-0793

Foreign Academic Credential Service, Inc.
PO Box 400 Glen Carbon,
IL 62034
Phone: (618) 656-5291
Fax: (618) 656-5292

International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 3665 Culver City,
CA 90231
Phone: (310) 258-9451
Fax: (310) 342-7086