Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

JCT Bus Pass

Need a JCT bus pass?

Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, JCT fares have been waived and students do not need a sticker to ride any of our services.

Proof of enrollment is required to board without having to pay the fare (e.g., student ID, printed schedule, enrollment status).

This includes the Rt 100 going between Jackson and Josephine County.

Rogue Community College supports public transportation in Jackson and Josephine counties.