Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Math Marvels - Student Application

Thank you for your interest in Math Marvels @RCC.  Please fill out the application below to be added to our waitlist for the fall term 2021. Please feel free to contact the following staff if you have any questions:

Nicole Kieffer
Admin Assistant
NKieffer@roguecc.edu

If no, please refer to the New Student Checklist for next steps.
Program Eligibility
Student Success at RCC is designed to support underrepresented students as they work towards achieving their college and career goals. Participants must meet at least one eligibility requirement.

Math Marvels at RCC is designed to support first generation, low income, and/or under-represented students as they work towards achieving their college and math goals. Participants must be pursuing a STEM major or pathway and meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements.

• First Generations College Student - The parent or guardian with whom the student was raised has not completed a four year college degree (Bachelor's degree)
  • Low-income ((e.g., recipient of one or more of the following: Pell Grant, SNAP, TANF, WIC, Free & Reduced Lunch) 
  • Non-traditional student (e.g., over age 25, single parent, criminal history)
  • Student of color
  • Minority student
  • Undocumented or DACA student     
  • LGBTQ++
  • Under age 18
  • Emancipated minor
  • GED / ABS student
  • Students with disabilities to include mental health barriers
Fill this out if you chose the eligibility criteria "I do not meet the criteria, but may benefit from this program because" above.
Communication from Student Success at RCC
By checking this box, I acknowledge that the Math Marvels @ RCC will be contacting me via email, phone and/or text with important information or announcements regarding the program.
I authorize Rogue Community College to use the following identifiable information for the purpose of educational publications, promotional advertising and/or other materials or presentations:
  • Photographs, images, or likeness
  • Information you provide in interviews or recordings
  • Information related to your program of study, major or degree completion

By submitting this form, I certify that the information in this application is true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false statements may result in my removal from the program.

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
2 + 5 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.