Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Math Marvels - Student Application

Thank you for your interest in Math Marvels @ RCC.  Please fill out the below application to be added to our waitlist. Please feel free to contact the following staff if you have any questions:

Nicole Kieffer
Admin Assistant
NKieffer@roguecc.edu

If no, please refer to the New Student Checklist for next steps.
Program Eligibility
Student Success at RCC is designed to support underrepresented students as they work towards achieving their college and career goals. Participants must meet at least one eligibility requirement.

Math Marvels at RCC is designed to support first generation and low income students as they work towards achieving their college and career goals. Participants must meet at least one eligibility requirement.

Primary parent or guardian has not completed a four-year college degree

Low income (i.e. recipient of one or more of the following: Pell Grant, SNAP, TANF, WIC, Free & Reduced Lunch)

Communication from Student Success at RCC
By checking this box, I acknowledge that the Math Marvels @ RCC will be contacting me via email, phone and/or text with important information or announcements regarding the program.
I authorize Rogue Community College to use the following identifiable information for the purpose of educational publications, promotional advertising and/or other materials or presentations:
  • Photographs, images, or likeness
  • Information you provide in interviews or recordings
  • Information related to your program of study, major or degree completion
Upon acceptance, I agree to not join TRiO or SoHope while I remain in this program.

By submitting this form, I certify that the information submitted in this application is true to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false statements may result in my removal from the program.

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
14 + 6 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.