Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Peer Coaches

Mike Duncan
Mike Duncan
MDuncan@roguecc.edu
Redwood Campus

Hello, my name is Michael, but I usually go by Mike.  I have been at Rogue Community College for over a year now and plan on graduating this year.  Afterward, I will pursue a Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering as well as Renewable Energy Engineering at Oregon Institute of Technology.  Besides school, I also enjoy reading, programming, and knitting.  I'm great with math and science as well as having experience with resumes, cover letters, and general employment through my job in Career and Student Employment Services.  I look forward to helping you on your journey towards education and everything that comes with it!

Monday: 1-5
Wednesday: 1-5

Jacquelyn Green
Jacquelyn (Jacquie) Green
JGreen@roguecc.edu
Riverside Campus

Hello, my name is Jacquelyn Green, although I prefer to go by Jacquie. I am a first generation college student, and I am currently not sure what I would like to major in. I am attending RCC for an Associate’s Degree in General Studies.  I recently completed the Community Health Worker course fall term, which has given me great insight to the field of social work and peer support. I have attended RCC in the past and decided to come back to school summer term. I am very excited to be a Peer Coach, and I look forward to meeting the students that are in the program.

Monday 11 1
Tuesday 10 3:30
Wednesday 1:30 5:00
Thursday 10 – 3:30

Jennifer Cunningham
Jennifer Cunningham
JCunningham@roguecc.edu
Redwood Campus

Hello fellow students, my name is Jennifer Cunningham, and I am your current Student Body President here at Rogue Community College (RCC). I am also a full time student in the Massage Therapy Program, set to graduate in June. This is my 3rd year here at (RCC) and am debating on coming back next year for the Exercise Specialist Program or pursue a Bachelors in Physical Education. I am passionate about health and wellness as well as assisting others in accomplishing goals. One goal I have this year is to do one thing physically active with my family every weekend. For instance, snowboarding, rock-climbing, Hiking, bike riding, etc. I am very excited to become more involved with other student as a peer coach and help navigate or assist in any way possible. I know how overwhelming college life can be especially when we all have a home life, so if I am able to decrease, or even relieve any of that stress for you that would be great. I know a lot about the College and am always learning more. I want to be able to share that knowledge with my peers so you can feel as comfortable as I do here on our beautiful Redwood Campus.

Tuesday: 11-3
Thursday: 11-3

Katelyn Bender
Katelyn Bender
KBender@roguecc.edu
Riverside Campus

Hello! My name is Katelyn, and I recently transferred here to RCC from Southern Oregon University to pursue my career goal of becoming a medical assistant. I absolutely love the medical field and I have such a passion to help people, which is why I am so excited to be working here at RCC! I am very eager to begin my roles here at RCC as a Peer Coach and working as a Greeter at the Welcome Desk. I love to help people in any way I can, and I am thrilled to be able to share my experience, knowledge, and all the good things there is about RCC to fellow students, guests, the public, or anyone interested!
My career plan is to become a medical assistant and gain many years of experience, and then maybe advance to a physician’s assistant or a nurse practitioner. Along with becoming a medical assistant, I am also working towards obtaining an associate’s degree in business technology. I would love to use that degree and work within a college somehow and sometime, because working here at RCC as a student employee has really made me love working within a college and helping students!
I was born and raised here in Medford, Oregon, but my whole family is from California, and as much as I love Oregon, I actually find myself to be more of a city girl! I absolutely love the city, my favorite city is San Francisco, I love it so much I could live there! In my spare time when I am not working or studying, I love to spend time with my family and friends, going shopping, going to the beach, surfing, attending concerts, and Duck games! I am so excited to be a part of this program and these departments and to meet new students. I hope to see you all soon!

Monday: 8:30 - 2
Thursday: 8 - 10

Amanda Huber
Amanda Huber
AHuber@roguecc.edu
Riverside Campus

Hello! My name is Amanda and I am starting my second year here at RCC, I have another 2 years here while finishing up my pre-recs and then will transfer to OHSU to finish my degree in Radiation Therapy. I originally started out as a student in the Student Success class and enjoyed it so much that I became a Peer Coach!

I have had success with writing scholarship essays and am here to help if I can. I love helping folks get scholarship money for college! I have a lot of life experience and am always happy to share what I have learned to make your college experience better!

I have 2 teen boys, one who will be starting here in the fall. When I am not here on campus, I love to be outside hiking, backpacking and exploring all of the amazing places here in the PNW with my family and our two mini Aussie pups. If you want any recommendations for places to hike around the area, let me know and I can share some of my favorite places.

Monday: 1-5
Tuesday: 8:30 - 1:30
Thursday: 1-5