Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Peer Coaches

Eric Gardner
Airrik Gardner
EGardner@roguecc.edu
Redwood Campus

Hello everyone! My name is Eric Gardner and I’m a current Rogue Community College (RCC) student. This is my second year here and at the end of this term I will be graduating with my Associates of Arts Oregon Transfer degree (AAOT) and my Associates of General Studies (AGS). My educational goal is to achieve my bachelors by dual majoring in both mathematics and science. I also plan to get my Masters in the Art of Teaching (MAT) and become a high school teacher in the maths and sciences. I have had a very active role on campus here at RCC. I was the Student Body President for the 2017-2018 school year, and have worked as a library aide since summer of 2017. It is my pleasure to be working with you all as a peer coach, sharing my knowledge with you on how to successfully navigate college for your personal success. I’m a nerd at heart and avid fan of hiking, my goal is to someday complete the Oregon section of the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT). It will be an exciting term working with you all and I am thoroughly excited about working with each and every one of you!

Monday 112
Tuesday 111:30
Thursday 111:30 & 2:30 – 5
Friday 12 5

Michael Surgeon
Michael Surgeon
MSurgeon@roguecc.edu
Riverside Campus

Hello, my name is Michael Surgeon and I’m currently pursuing my AAOT on the RCC Riverside campus. This is my second year at RCC. I plan to transfer to SOU in the fall of 2019 to pursue a bachelor's degree in English and Education. I hope to one day become a high school English teacher. I am currently a member of the Diversity Programming Board and I'm often seen acting in many of RCC's theater productions. I have been Diversity Coordinator and Director of Clubs and Organizations for the Riverside/Table Rock campus (RVC-TRC) Associated Student Government since 2017, and I’m excited to add coaching to my work here. When I’m not coaching or studying, you can find me listening to music, spending quality time with friends, and traveling. I am so grateful for the opportunity to support students and I can’t wait to meet all of you soon!

Tuesday 11:00 – 12:00
Wednesday 9:00 1:00
Friday 9:00 – 10:00

Mike Duncan
Mike Duncan
MDuncan@roguecc.edu
Redwood Campus

Hello, my name is Michael, but I usually go by Mike.  I have been at Rogue Community College for over a year now and plan on graduating this year.  Afterward, I will pursue a Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering as well as Renewable Energy Engineering at Oregon Institute of Technology.  Besides school, I also enjoy reading, programming, and knitting.  I'm great with math and science as well as having experience with resumes, cover letters, and general employment through my job in Career and Student Employment Services.  I look forward to helping you on your journey towards education and everything that comes with it!

Monday 12 2:30
Wednesday 2:30 5
Friday 12 5

Hannah VonHolle
Hannah VonHolle
HVonHolle@roguecc.edu
Riverside Campus

Hello! My name is Hannah VonHolle. I've been working at RCC since the summer term as a greeter, and now I'm eager to begin my new role as a peer coach. I'm currently studying elementary education and Spanish, and I want to become a teacher. I plan on transferring to SOU in the Fall to obtain a bachelor's and eventually a master's in education. I love being with my friends, reading books, hiking, and exploring the world around me. I also volunteer quite a bit; I've spent time in classrooms, a school garden, our local library, small theaters, and much more. I'm excited to be a part of this program and meet new students, I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday 1 3
Thursday 1 5
Friday 810

Jasper Meadows
Jasper Meadows
JMeadows@roguecc.edu
Riverside Campus

Hello! My Name is Jasper Meadows. I am a sophomore at RCC, transferring to SOU in the fall to continue my emerging media and digital arts degree. I have lived in the Rogue Valley nearly all my life and I’m very familiar with the area. I enjoy drawing, painting, playing music, exercising, watching tv, playing games, and spending time with family and friends.

I am very involved in school, having multiple on-campus jobs as well as being Director of Publicity and Media for the Associated Student Government for RVC/TRC. I have a lot of knowledge about the college and ways to succeed, as well as the different kinds of resources available to students. As a peer coach, I’d love to help you achieve your educational goals.

Monday 2:30 5:00
Tuesday 11:30 1:00
Wednesday 2:30 – 5

Jennifer Cunningham
Jennifer Cunningham
JCunningham@roguecc.edu
Redwood Campus

Hello fellow students, my name is Jennifer Cunningham, and I am your current Student Body President here at Rogue Community College (RCC). I am also a full time student in the Massage Therapy Program, set to graduate in June. This is my 3rd year here at (RCC) and am debating on coming back next year for the Exercise Specialist Program or pursue a Bachelors in Physical Education. I am passionate about health and wellness as well as assisting others in accomplishing goals. One goal I have this year is to do one thing physically active with my family every weekend. For instance, snowboarding, rock-climbing, Hiking, bike riding, etc. I am very excited to become more involved with other student as a peer coach and help navigate or assist in any way possible. I know how overwhelming college life can be especially when we all have a home life, so if I am able to decrease, or even relieve any of that stress for you that would be great. I know a lot about the College and am always learning more. I want to be able to share that knowledge with my peers so you can feel as comfortable as I do here on our beautiful Redwood Campus.

Monday 122
11:15 3:00
Friday 910 & 45

Jacquelyn Green
Jacquelyn (Jacquie) Green
JGreen@roguecc.edu
Riverside Campus

Hello, my name is Jacquelyn Green, although I prefer to go by Jacquie. I am a first generation college student, and I am currently not sure what I would like to major in. I am attending RCC for an Associate’s Degree in General Studies.  I recently completed the Community Health Worker course fall term, which has given me great insight to the field of social work and peer support. I have attended RCC in the past and decided to come back to school summer term. I am very excited to be a Peer Coach, and I look forward to meeting the students that are in the program.

Monday 11 1
Tuesday 10 3:30
Wednesday 1:30 5:00
Thursday 10 – 3:30