Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Danielle Crouch

I moved to the Rogue Valley in 1996 to attend Southern Oregon University and ended up enjoying the Rogue Valley so much I never left.  In 2001, I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in Management and a minor in Economics from SOU.  After graduating I was hired as a Credential Evaluator in the Admissions Office at SOU and worked there for 5 years, before transitioning to Rogue Community College.

I’ve now been at RCC since 2006. During the past 11 years at RCC I have worked in the Enrollment Services office, first as a Rogue Central Specialist assisting students with the financial aid and registration process. Next, I became a Student Records Specialist where I evaluated students transfer coursework and supported students in making sure they are on track to graduate. I served as the Assistant Director, Enrollment Services for Degree Completion starting in January 2016 overseeing the degree and certificate awarding and planning for the annual Commencement Ceremony. I have most recently been promoted to the Director of Enrollment Services and I couldn’t be more excited to start this next phase of my career.  One of the most fulfilling part of my work is attending the Commencement Ceremony each year and seeing students accomplish their educational goals.

“Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.”
- Leonardo da Vinci