Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Advocacy and Resources

If you need help call 911

In case of emergency call 911

Visit our Reporting Options page to learn more about ways you can report incidents of harassment (also sexual harassment) or discrimination, including how to report confidentially. 

Campus Security

Campus Security can be notified of all criminal activity and emergency situation on campus. Reporting can be accomplished by calling:

  • Rogue Community College’s security staff is available 24/7 by calling 541-218-2930
  • During open hours Riverside Campus Security may be reached at 541-218-2931.
  • During open hours Table Rock Campus Security may be reached at 541-218-3639.

Open hours for Campus Security will be posted at

Mental Health Resouces

Counseling Center at RCC

During Counseling Center hours, a student can call and meet with a trained therapist. Call  or visit:

Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)

All* RCC employees are eligible for Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services, like counseling, administered through Reliant Behavioral Health (RBH). EAP services are always confidential. To access the EAP call 866-750-1327 or visit and enter access code: OEBB.

*Exception: Student employees have access to counseling via the Counseling Center rather than the EAP.

Mental Health and Psychiatric Crisis

If you are in an immediate crisis or emergency (suicidal, homicidal, hallucinating) situation, please call 911 or one of the 24-hour crisis hotlines:

Nationally Based Resources

There are nationally based resources available to victims of sexual harassment and sexual violence.

Community Based Resources

There are also community-based resources available to victims of various crimes.

Crisis Support and Advocacy

Criminal and Civil Resources

Depending on the circumstances, a protective order may be an option. In Oregon, the following protection orders are available:

  • Family Abuse Prevention Act (FAPA) Restraining Order
  • Stalking Protection Order
  • Sexual Abuse Protective Order
  • Elderly Persons and Persons with Disabilities Abuse Prevention Act Restraining Order

These resources can be used to file restraining orders and explore criminal and civil remedies. If you obtain a restraining order or stalking order, please contact the Risk Management Department so you can be assisted in maintaining your safety on campus.

Victims Assistance Programs

Both Jackson and Josephine County have Victims Assistance Programs available to provide comprehensive support to crime victims.  Contact information for each county-based program is below.

Law Enforcement Agencies

Jackson County Sheriff’s Office:
5179 Crater Lake Highway, Central Point, OR 97502

Josephine County Sheriff’s Office:
1901 NE F Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526

Ashland Police Department:
1155 East Main Street, Ashland, OR 97520

Butte Falls Police Department:
431 Broad Street, Butte Falls, OR 97522

Central Point Police Department:
155 South 2nd Street, Central Point, OR 97502 (inside City Hall)

Eagle Point Police Department

17 Buchanan Avenue South, Eagle Point, OR 97524

Grants Pass Department of Public Safety

726 NE 7th St., Grants Pass, OR 97526

Jacksonville Police Department

110 East Main Street, Jacksonville, OR 97530

Medford Police Department
411 West 8th Street, Medford, OR 97501

Phoenix Police Department

114 West 2nd Street, Phoenix OR, 97535

Rogue River Police Department
133 Broadway Street, Rogue River, OR 97537

Talent Police Department

604 Talent Avenue, Talent OR, 97540