Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

University of Oregon Architecture

University of Oregon
Degree: Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Interior Architecture

Required Courses

University Requirement RCC Equivalency Credits
WR 121 & 122 College Composition I, II
WR 121, 122 English Composition
PHYS 201& 202 General Physics  PH 201 & 202 General Physics I, II w/lab  10 
Mth 112 Elementary Functions  Math 112 Elementary Functions 

1. The undergraduate five-year professional programs leads to a bachelor of architecture (B.Arch.)degree or bachelor of interior architecture (B.I.Arch.)degree.

2. Approximately equal numbers of first-year and transfer applicants are admitted to the first year of the bachelor of architecture program each year.

3. The university deadline for undergraduate application to the architecture major program is December 15. The deadline for completion of the departmental application is January 15. Applicants must meet both deadlines.

4. Applications are reviewed and accepted only once each year. Students receive admission notices by April 1st.

5. Students are advised to visit the departmental website for all undergraduate admission requirements.

6. Applicants need not have course work in building design, but they are encouraged to seek a broad foundation in the visual arts (e.g., drawing, painting, sculpture, graphic design).

Additional Requirements:
1. Students who are not completing the AAOT will be required to meet
U of O Group Requirements. Please refer to the general education link below for these requirements. Architecture students must complete 12 credits each in the Group Requirements including Physics 201, 202 (science requirement). Students must also meet the Multicultural requirement.

2. For transfer admission, U of O requires completion of 36 transfer credits with a minimum 2.25 GPA and completion of Wr 121 and Math 111.

NOTE: University requirements may change without notice. Students are responsible for working with RCC advisors or counselors and their transfer institution to ensure the accuracy of their academic plan.

Web Sites:
College Website
Major Website
General Education Website

Updated 8/30/17