Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

RCC Transferring

Veteran Student Prior Academic Official/Military Transcripts:

One of the criteria for approval of any school for Veterans' training is that it review prior credit and grant credit as appropriate to a VA student's current program. This is found in Title 38, Code of Federal Regulations, Sections 21.4253(d)(3) and 21.4254 (C)(4). In essence, this requires every approved school to have and enforce a policy with regard to transfer courses, credits and previous experiences.

Military Transcript Resources

As Veterans Student using a VA GI Bill® Educational benefit, it is your responsibility to obtain official military and academic transcripts from all institutions that you have previously attended. RCC Veterans Coordinators will only certify for one term of VA GI Bill® Educational Benefits without having prior transcripts from military/ institution(s) evaluated. If the Veteran Student's official transcripts are not evaluated by the end of my first term, the VA Coordinator can no longer certify you for the next term, until all of your transcripts are evaluated.

For more information please contact your Veterans Coordinator- Redwood (Grants Pass) Campus: 541-956-7109, Riverside (Medford) Campus: 541-245-7738.

Note: Two credits hours of Physical Education and 1 credit of Health may be granted for military training. An official copy of the JST Transcript is required.

RCC Veterans Services is proud to be a part of the following organizations:

student veterans association logo military friendly school department of defense seal service members opportunity colleges  navpa